iPhone 3GS data settings for virgin mobile
To get an unlocked iPhone 3GS working with data on Virgin Mobile UK follow these steps:
- Download the iPhone configuration utility (Mac or Windows) from the Apple website here (about halfway down the page):
- Then follow the steps described in the support article here:
- Enter the settings exactly as shown in the screen shot above (taken from a post by ‘Tricklejohn’ here:
- Send the profile to your iPhone 3GS by following the steps described in step 2 above.
- You’re done! I didn’t have to restart my iPhone for this to start working. Good luck.
What’s he doing here at San Francisco airport by swervo on EyeEm
Dog swimming at Whitstable Beach by swervo on EyeEm
Panto at Marlowe Theatre by swervo on EyeEm
Happy New Year! at Whitstable Beach by swervo on EyeEm
salmon at Bavarian Village @ Winter Wonderland by Dominic Butler on EyeEm
Christmas by Dominic Butler on EyeEm
Bouquets for Jacintha (at Weymouth Street)
En France (at Le Calice)
Bromley v Tornadoes #korfball (at Holmsdale Colledge)